Type 2 diabetes and me – Online course
Learn how to live well with diabetes
The National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) has developed a free online learning program to help you learn more about living with type 2 diabetes, show you where to go for support and provide you with links to additional information.
- Learn on-the-go with your mobile
- Easy to use, anytime, anywhere
- Interactive learning with videos
- Freedom to start and stop at any point
- Complete as much or as little as you like-the choice is yours.
There are 10 short topics and you can go through them in any order at any time:
- Understanding diabetes
- Balancing your blood glucose level
- First steps to healthy eating
- First steps to being active
- Balancing your medication
- Checking how you are tracking
- Your diabetes health checks
- Supporting your emotional health
- Travel, driving and sick days
- Getting the support you need.
Start learning today. Get started at ndss.com.au