Live Your Life
The Live Your Life Expos and Forums, for people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, are events packed with relevant, practical and up to date information offering a variety of topics.
The program is designed around the Mood, Food, Move and Me philosophy. By paying attention each day to your condition, your mood, your food, and how you move, you can make changes required to help you better manage your diabetes.
- Keeping well: your annual cycle of care
- What’s new in blood glucose monitoring
- Healthy eating and diabetes
- Eyes on diabetes: the retina and beyond
- A practical approach to physical activity.
Family members, friends and carers are welcome to attend, but bookings are essential. To register or for more information, please call us on 1800 637 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full list of Diabetes Queensland events in all Queensland locations see our events calendar.