Terms & Conditions
Diabetes Queensland provides care, support, assistance, management, education and services to all people affected with diabetes and are the influential point of reference in all matters regarding diabetes in Queensland.
- While Diabetes Queensland will, at all times, use its best endeavours to provide the above mentioned services with the highest level of diabetes management skills, it hereby disclaims any liability for any information, strategy or management of persons with diabetes, and all persons visiting our site, hereby accordingly, hold Diabetes Queensland harmless and indemnifies it against any action which might be brought against it for any act of omission or commission committed by it in the course of providing the above mentioned services.
- Information provided to Diabetes Queensland by users via this website will be stored online in the Diabetes Queensland database system. Information provided over the internet will remain confidential and will not be shared with any other party or used for any other purpose. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You grant Diabetes Queensland and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of Diabetes Queensland the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the administration of your details. Diabetes Queensland cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit to this website, or for your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the Diabetes Queensland website. Diabetes Queensland reserves the right to terminate a visitor’s online account at its discretion.
- All information provided on this site is intended to be a guide only for people with diabetes and their carers. It does not replace medical advice. Any concerns which visitors to the site have about their diabetes and its treatment, should be discussed with their doctor/health professional. While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, Diabetes Queensland accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of that information or for any error or omission, or for any decisions made based on such information.
- Materials supplied by the site are the intellectual property of Diabetes Queensland and are for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint or electronically recreate or reproduce any document in part or in its entirety is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Diabetes Queensland. The compilation of information on the Diabetes Queensland site, including the design and organisation, is copyrighted.
- Diabetes Queensland may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the site or any part thereof, with or without notice. Users of the site agree that Diabetes Queensland shall not be liable to them or any third party, for any termination of their access to the site or their online profile.