Wholemeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Energy 453Kj
- Protein 5g
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Total fat 1.2g
- Saturated fat 0.5g
- Dietary fibre 3.9g
- Sodium 144mg
1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
1 egg lightly beaten
1 cup skim milk
1 cup frozen mixed berries (defrosted)
1 banana, finely sliced (to serve)
1 cup low fat natural yoghurt or some more fresh berries (to serve)
- Mix flour, spice, and sugar in bowl.
- Whisk together egg and milk until well combined.
- Combine egg mixture with flour mixture and stir until smooth. Add berries, and stir well to combine, and to help break the berries up a little.
- In a fry pan over medium heat, drop a spoonful of the mixture into the pan. Cook until bubbles begin to appear on top, then flip. Cook until golden brown. Repeat until all the mixture is finished.
- Serve with sliced banana, and a dollop of low fat natural yoghurt or extra berries.