Salmon Fettuccine with Vegetables in Lemon Sauce
A tasty, tangy pasta dish that the family will love
- 45 mins
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 1857.69kj
- Carbohydrate 51.27g
- Total fat 12.41g
- Saturated fat 3.94g
- Dietary fibre 7.72g
- Sodium 124mg
- 375g Egg Pasta Fettuccine
- 300g fresh Salmon Fillet, thinly sliced
- 100ml light thickened Cream
- 2 Lemons, zest and juice
- ½ cup chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- Black Pepper
- 6 bunches Broccolini
- 1 medium Red Capsicum
- 1 small Green Capsicum
- 1 cup Carrot
- 1 tabsp Olive oil
- While cooking pasta as per packet directions, cut vegetables: thinly slice carrot, dice capsicum and chop broccolini.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil on medium heat then add chopped vegetables and cook until just tender adding lemon zest in last couple of minutes.
- Remove vegetables, reduce heat and add cream to the pan.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and add thinly sliced salmon, Turn of the heat and place a lid on top of the pan. Set aside.
- Strain pasta and add to the pan with the cooked vegetables. Stir in chopped parsley and add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with cracked black pepper.