Salmon and vegetable frittata
- 40 mins
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 1655kJ
- Protein 34.2g
- Total fat 17.4g
- Saturated fat 5.5g
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Dietary Fibre 13.3g
- Sodium 583mg
1 medium potato, peeled and cut into 1cm dice drained
½ medium sweet potato peeled and cut into 1cm dice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup baby spinach leaves, washed
1 x 180g tin pink salmon in spring water bones removed drained
½ cup tasty cheese
8 eggs, lightly whisked
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the potato and sweet potato in a roasting tray, add the oil and toss to combine. Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, turning half way through, or until the potato and sweet potato are golden and tender.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place a frying pan on the stove top over low heat. Place the potato and sweet potato in a single layer on the base of the frying pan. Layer the spinach leaves on top, followed by the salmon and then top with the grated cheese.
- Pour the eggs over the top. Continue to cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until the egg has begun to set around the edges but is still runny in the centre.
- Place under the grill and cook for a further five minutes or until the egg has set and the frittata is golden brown on top.
This recipe was reproduced with permission from One Handed Cooks.