Homemade pita chips with hummus
Serve toasted pita pockets with store bought hummus.
- 5 minutes
- 7 minutes
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 584.5kJ
- Protein 4.1g
- Total fat 8.0g
- - saturated fat 1.0g
- Carbohydrate 11.2g
- Fibre 2.7g
- Sodium 243.3mg
- Pita bread pockets
- Canola or olive oil spray
- Black pepper, dried basil, oregano or chilli flakes
- 220g hummus (eg Obela Classic Smooth Hummus)
- Cut 3 small wholemeal pita bread pockets into 8 triangles and place on baking paper in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Spray with a canola or olive oil spray oil and sprinkle with ground black pepper, dried basil, oregano, or chilli flakes.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 7 minutes or so – keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.