Grapefruit, Mango and Avocado Salad
- 30 mins
- Energy 1004kj
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrate 21g
- Total fat 13g
- Saturated fat 2g
- ¾ cup Chobani Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled, segmented
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Place the almonds on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until golden, 4-6 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Place one piece of lettuce on each plate. Top with a few avocado slices, mango slices and grapefruit segments.
- Whisk together Chobani yogurt, vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour over the salad and serve.
Dietitian Notes / Recipe Tips
Any plain reduced fat Greek yogurt can also be used in place of Chobani in this recipe.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Chobani. For more recipes https://www.chobani.com.au/kitchen/recipes/grapefruit-mango-and-avocado-salad/