Lamb meatballs with zucchini noodles
Enjoy these easy to make lamb meatballs and don't worry about
the carbs. Use zucchini instead of pasta for a delicious,
nutritious, spring meal.
- 500g lean lamb mince
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g quality Napolitano pasta sauce
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralised into zoodles
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- Baby rocket salad, to serve
- Lemon wedge, to serve
In a large bowl, combine the mince, onion and chopped basil.
Season and roll into heaped tablespoon sized meatballs.
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook the
meatballs for 6-7 minutes, browning on all sides. Add the pasta
sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly reduced and
Add the zoodles and toss to coat
Place meatballs and zoodles into bowls, top with parmesan and
serve with baby rocket and lemon wedges.