Chilli tuna and rocket bruschetta
Top freshly sliced sourdough bread with spiced tuna, tomatoes and rocket for a quick 15-minute meal.
- 5 mins
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 1700kj
- Carbohydrate 39g
- Total fat 10g
- Saturated fat 2g
- Dietary fibre 7.5g
- Sodium 700mg
- 95g drained flaked canned tuna in spring water
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh continental parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 2 slices wholemeal sourdough bread
- 20g baby rocket leaves
- Combine the tuna, tomato, parsley, lemon juice, oil and chilli in a bowl
- Place bread on a serving plate.
- Top with rocket and the tuna mixture.