Berry Nice Muffins
Gluten free berry muffins are packed full of juicy raspberries and blueberries. Perfect to pop in a lunchbox or enjoy for afternoon tea.
- 45 mins
- 30 mins
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 666kj
- Protein 3.0g
- Carbohydrate 27.1g
- Total fat 3.9g
- Saturated fat 0.9g
- Dietary fibre 1.7g
- Sodium 47
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 6 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 3 tbs lite olive oil spread, melted
- Sift flour and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, crushed Gluten Free Weet-Bix and berries.
- Combine egg, So Good Regular and lite olive oil spread.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190˚C for 30 minutes.
Recipe and image kindly provided by Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company.©