Try this refreshingly tasty BBQ dessert.
- 10 mins
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 1084KJ
- Total fat 12g
- Sat fat 3g
- Total carb 23g
- Protein 12g
- Fibre 6g
- Sodium 146mg
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 2 cups reduced fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 Tbsp macadamia nuts, chopped
- Cut the pineapple lengthways into eighths. Leave the skin on.
- Grill on the BBQ for a few minutes on each cut side of the fruit until you see nice caramelised grill marks.
- After cooking run a knife between the skin and flesh and cut into segments – but serve intact on the skin.
- Serve each quarter with a small bowl of reduced fat Greek yoghurt topped with the chopped macadamias.
Diabetes Queensland, images thanks to A Better Choice