Aussie Lamb Cutlets with White Bean & Sweet Potato Salad
Looking for a great weekend bbq recipe? Try this succulent lamb and salad dish. It's sure to be a hit.
- 45 mins
- 15 mins
Nutrition per serve
- Energy 1662kj
- Carbohydrate 27.1g
- Total fat 17.6g
- Saturated fat 3.6g
- Dietary fibre 11g
- Sodium 204mg
- 12 frenched Lamb Cutlets
- 1 medium Golden Sweet Potato
- 400g can White Cannellini Beans, drained
- 1 large Red Capsicum, roasted and cut into strips
- 1 large Red Onion, sliced
- 50g Rocket leaves
- ½ cup Basil leaves
- (Dressing) 100ml Lime juice
- (Dressing) 25ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine the lamb with half of the dressing and marinate for 30-60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Peel and dice the sweet potato into 2cm cubes and roast on the barbecue. Leave to go cold.
- Combine the drained white beans, capsicum cut into strips, sliced red onion, rocket basil, cold sweet potato and remaining dressing in a bowl and gently toss.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and discard the marinade. Char grill the lamb for 3 – 5 minutes each side or until cooked as desired.
- Place onto serving plates with the White Bean & Sweet Potato salad.
Recipe based off: myfoodbook.com.au