Meter retiring? Request a FREE upgrade!
Thursday, 1 July 2021
Is your blood glucose meter due to retire? Switching to the CONTOUR®NEXT is easy and free!
The CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose monitoring system is simply accurate and reliable!¹ It has demonstrated highly accurate readings which is important for therapy decisions, especially for correct insulin dose decisions.2 An accurate blood glucose monitoring system also supports continuous glucose monitoring for calibration, and when symptoms do not match readings, during recovery from hypoglycaemia and during rapid rate-of-change.3
Switch to the CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose monitoring system:
- Easy to Use – ready to use right out of the box. ¹
- Easy to Understand – the smartLIGHT® coloured target range indicator shows if the blood glucose range is above (amber), within (green) or below (red) your personal target range*.
- Second-Chance® Sampling – allows 60 seconds to add more blood to the same strip if the first sample is not enough, may avoid lancing a second time and reduce strip wastage. ¹
- Free CONTOUR®DIABETES App – eliminates writing each reading as it automatically syncs^ the data1 when in range plus option to add information to blood glucose readings to put it in context.
- Easy to Share – reports from the free CONTOUR®DIABETES App can be shared with your healthcare professional enabling you to have a more informed discussion during your appointment.
The CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose monitoring system can be used on its own or connected to the CONTOUR®DIABETES App.
Request your free CONTOUR®NEXT blood glucose monitoring system today through SwitchToNext.com.au or contact our local customer service team on 1800 289 312 (weekdays, 9am to 5pm). UPDATE your meter today!
Always read instructions for use. Consult your healthcare professional if this product is right for you.
*Always consult your healthcare professional before setting or changing any target ranges. ^On a compatible Android and iOS devices. For a list of compatible mobile operating systems, visit http://compatibility.contourone.com/.
A retired meter relates to meters that have been discontinued, are damaged or do not meet your current needs.
¹ Contour Next BGMS User Guide, Rev 03/19.
2 Stedman M et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2020 Mar 14; doi: 10.1177/1932296820905880. Online ahead of print.
3 Campos-Nañez E, Breton MD. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2017;11(6):1196-1206.
© Copyright 2021. Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG. All rights reserved. Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo, Contour, Smartlight, and Second-Chance are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG.