Have you been dreaming of a beautiful Whitsundays holiday?
Competition Terms & Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, in accordance with state regulations. Participants should check the Diabetes Queensland website www.diabetesqld.org.au/member-campaign-tcs/ for the current version.
- Entry is only open to all residents of Australia who are not current members of Diabetes Queensland or are a current member of Diabetes Queensland and you have referred a non-member who joins as a new member during the competition period. A new member is classified as any person who is / was not a Diabetes Queensland member during the period of 1 July 2019 – 10 September 2020. New DVA members are excluded from entering the competition however current DVA member when referring a new non DVA member will be eligible for entry. Employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
- There are two entry methods. 1. Join as a new member of Diabetes Queensland during the promotional period. 2. Be a current member of Diabetes Queensland and refer a new member to join. If the referee joins the refer and referee will be entered into the draw. For the refer to be entered into the draw the refer or referee needs to inform Diabetes Queensland of the referral by phone on 1800 177 055, by email at email@example.com or on the printed application form.
- The competition period starts on Friday 11 September 2020 at 00:01 am and ends on Monday 30 November 2020 at 11:59 pm (AEST) (the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
- Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Participants can only enter as a new member once, however a current member will receive one entry each time they refer a person who joins as a new member.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes will consist of a first and second prize package including:
- 7 Nights Accommodation with at Hotel Group in a 2 bedroom apartment with late checkout until 12 noon, bubbles on arrival, in choice of:
- Blue Horizon Resort
- Waters Edge Resort
- Beach Court Holiday Villas
- Marina Shores (garden view)
- Value – $2,100
- Conditions Apply, Accommodation is subject to availability, Excludes Public & School Holidays, Cancellation policy applies, Voucher cannot be redeemed for money, Voucher is not transferable, Valid until 31/07/2021
- Cruise Whitsundays – Full day Great Barrier Reef Adventure for 2 adults and 2 children
- Value – $728
- URL – https://cruisewhitsundays.com/
- Voucher is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (4-14yrs) only | Voucher includes a Great Barrier Reef Adventure day tour | Voucher expires 30 June 2021 | Subject to availability.
- 2 Nights at Daydream Island Resort in a Resort Room including breakfast for 2 adults
- Value – $1,000
- valid till 30th Jun.2021 (excluding Christmas, new year, school and public holidays period)
- 2 nights at Mantra Club Croc – 2 nights in a pool deluxe room with breakfast for 2 adults
- Value – $398
- Voucher is subject to availability at time of booking. Availability excludes high season, school holidays and public holidays. Some block-out dates apply. All upgrades/extras are payable at time of booking. Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Valid until 30 June 2021, best rate at the time of booking will be given. Unused portions are non refundable. Other conditions may apply. Please note that check in time is from 2pm and check out time is at 10am and voucher must be shown at time of check-in.
- Cruise Whitsundays – return transfers for 2 adults and 2 children from Port of Airlie to Daydream Island Resort
- Value – $152
- URL – https://cruisewhitsundays.com/
- Voucher is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (4-14yrs) only | Voucher includes return transfers to Daydream Island | Voucher expires 30 June 2021 | Subject to availability.
- Full day tour on Thundercat with Red Cat Adventures for 2 adults
- Value – $378
- URL – https://redcatadventures.com.au/
- Please call Red Cat Adventures on 07-4946-4444 to book this trip with your preferred date (subject to availability). We recommend booking at least one week in advance. Thundercat departs every day. This voucher is valid until 28/07/2021 with travel not permitted in school holidays You MUST reconfirm your booking no later than 48hrs prior to departure. Please phone Red Cat Adventures on 07-4946- 4444 to do this during office hours (7 am-6 pm) Monday – Sunday Parking is available at the marina and is charged per day. Please only bring small bags with you on the vessel. BYO alcohol, no glass.
- Prizes are not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Diabetes Queensland accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, Diabetes Queensland takes no responsibility for any prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- The prizes in this promotion have been donated by the suppliers named in clause 8 and in the event that any prize item is unavailable, due to circumstances beyond Diabetes Queensland’s control such as travel restrictions due to COVID-19 Diabetes Queensland will not be liable.
- Subject to clause 17, prizes will be mailed to the winner within one (1) month of the winner being selected.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- All prize draws will take place at Diabetes Queensland on Wednesday 9 December 2020 at 11:00 am. All winners will be notified by email and phone within 2 days of the draw.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
17. The unclaimed prize draw will take place three months after the draw, at Diabetes Queensland on Wednesday 9 March 2020 at 11:00 am.
- Diabetes Queensland will conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any of the prizes. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified either by phone or email within 2 days of the unclaimed prize draw.
19. Diabetes Queensland reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including: proof of identity and/or proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address. Acceptance of verification information is at the discretion of Diabetes Queensland. Diabetes Queensland reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Diabetes Queensland’s determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Diabetes Queensland’s database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Diabetes Queensland which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Diabetes Queensland reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required. Tampering includes the use of Repeat Entry Device software.
- Diabetes Queensland is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- Where a competition is promoted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
- Diabetes Queensland, 29 Finchley St, Milton, QLD, 4064 ABN: 18 009 790 327. You can contact Diabetes Queensland on 1800 177 055.