In the Workplace
Diabetes Queensland has produced a comprehensive guide for
employees: An Employee's Guide to Diabetes in the Workplace - which
was developed to overcome misconceptions and ignorance around
diabetes in the workplace.
The booklet contains in depth information about your rights and
responsibilities as an employee, as well as common questions, such
- Should I disclose my diabetes to my employer?
- What if my job requires me to drive?
- Do l have to disclose my diabetes to my superannuation fund or
- Do l have a right to reasonable adjustments at the
- How do I manage diabetes at work?
If you would like a copy of the Employee's Guide to Diabetes in the Workplace
booklet, you can download it, or contact us to request a copy.