Healthy U competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is being run by Diabetic Association of
Queensland Ltd trading as Diabetes Queensland ("The Promoter").
Eligible entries will go into the draw to receive an 'iPad mini 2
Wi-Fi 32GB' ("The Prize") up to the value $500. One entry will be
chosen at random and that person will receive the Prize.
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these
Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on Friday May 27, 2016 and final entries
close 4pm Monday June 10, 2016 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter, individuals must complete the mandatory fields
requesting information in the Healthy U competition entry
- To enter, individuals must be from Queensland.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and
agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to
- Each eligible individual will receive one (1) entry to win the
Prize providing the email in use, is subscribed to the Healthy U
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is
not transferable or exchangeable. The prize is subject to
availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated
with the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the
validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity,
age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions,
tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other
improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper
conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at
the Promoter's discretion.
- One winner will be chosen by the Promoter from a random draw of
entries received in accordance with these terms and
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within 28
days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do
not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the
right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement
- The prize can be collected by the winner or can be sent to the
winner via post.
- The winner agrees that their name may be used in advertising or
marketing purposes to promote the competition.
- The winner's first name and suburb/town will be announced
publically in the June 2016 edition of the Healthy U
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted
these terms and conditions.