If pudding isn't for your, you could always have a go at
these delicious chocolate truffles.
- 2 cups almond meal or almonds
- 1 ½ tablespoons cacao powder or good quality dark cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- Desiccated coconut or extra almond meal to coat
1. If using whole almonds, blend in a food processor first. Add
cocoa powder, cinnamon, honey, vanilla and salt and process until
2. Add 2 tablespoons water and blend again, adding more after if
necessary to make the mixture come together.
3. Roll into small balls and coat in coconut or almond meal. Store
in the fridge until ready to serve.