DESMOND - Sunnybank Hills
Diabetes Education and Self-Management for Ongoing and Newly
Diagnosed (DESMOND) is an education
program designed to support people living with type 2 diabetes.
The session is free of charge and full of useful
information to help you feel confident about managing your
DESMOND can help you to:
- lower your HbA1c
- develop a better understanding of diabetes
- improve your physical activity levels
- take steps to lose weight
- take steps to quit smoking
- reduce your risk of depression
- improve your overall health.
Bookings are essential for all DESMOND programs.
Groups can take up to 10 participants living with diabetes, and
each participant can bring a partner or friend with them for
To reserve a spot for this DESMOND course or if you simply want
to know more about the program call us on 1300
136 588 or email email@example.com