DESMOND - Gold Coast
Diabetes Education and Self-Management for Ongoing and Newly
Diagnosed (DESMOND) is an education program designed to
support people living with type 2 diabetes.
DESMOND group sessions can take up to 10 participants living
with diabetes, and each participant can bring a partner or friend
with them for support.
This session is free of charge and full of useful information to
help you feel confident about managing your diabetes.
DESMOND can help you to:
- lower your HbA1c
- develop a better understanding of diabetes
- improve your physical activity levels
- take steps to lose weight
- take steps to quit smoking
- reduce your risk of depression
- improve your overall health.
Bookings are essential for all DESMOND programs.
To reserve a spot for this DESMOND course or if you simply want
to know more about the program call us on 1300 136 588 or email email@example.com.