Hypoglycaemia Live Webinar
27 October 2020 Online Event
Everyone knows that hypoglycaemia can occur at any time when you are living with type 1 diabetes. In other words, it cannot always be predicted. By knowing the wide variety of signs and symptoms and which ones are likely to occur first, you will be able to recognise and treat your hypos early. This webinar will discuss those signs and symptoms in adults along with:
- Different products available to treat a hypo
- The administration of glucagon
- Why it is recommended that hypos be avoided
- How hypos can be prevented
- Technology that is TGA approved in Australia to assist with hypos
Please note this live webinar is exclusive to Live Your Life Community Members of Diabetes Queensland. Find out about membership here.
Places are limited and registrations are required.
If you have any further questions please call 1800 177 055, or email email@example.com