Beat It Online Program
11 May 2021 Online Event Cairns
Program starts: Tuesday 11 May 2021
When: Every Tuesday & Thursday from 11:30am - 12:30pm
This 8-week physical activity and lifestyle program, delivered entirely online using a video conferencing platform (e.g. Zoom) by Accredited Exercise Physiologists.
What does the program involve?
- Regular exercise and healthy eating are key components in helping you better manage your diabetes and improve your general health and wellbeing
- Beat It Online is a video session based program that runs for 8 weeks. It involves moderate intensity aerobic, strength and balance based exercises as well as education sessions on healthy living topics. To participate, you must be able to commit to the entire 8 week program (two x 1 hour sessions per week)
- Classes start slowly and build up as you become fitter, stronger and more confident
- Exercise Physiologists tailor specific exercise programs to each individual based on their needs
- This program is run by contracted Exercise Physiologists who have undergone training to provide the Beat It Program by Diabetes Queensland
- An adequate internet connection to support video calls
- Device with a front-facing camera to participate in the video sessions
- An email address, so the trainer can send you paperwork and session invitations
Places are limited and registrations are required.