Full time and part time opportunities until 30 June 2021 with possible extension. Read more
Follow us on LinkedIn.
How to apply for a vacancy at Diabetes Queensland
Preparing Your Application
The advertisement and position description will describe the key aspects of the position and the skills required to effectively perform the job.
Your application should consist of:
- Cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria. No more than two pages addressing the essential requirements.
- Resume. Ensure all details are current and include:
- Personal contact details, including daytime phone number.
- Relevant qualifications and training
- Employment history, including organisations, dates of employment, your position title and responsibilities
- Details of any relevant voluntary work
Lodgment of Application
Applications may be lodged as specified in the advertisement.
Review of Applications
Following the closing date, all applications will be passed to the selection panel and a shortlist of applicants for interview will be agreed. The selection process is based on how well each candidate meets the advertised selection criteria, the background of each applicant and a ‘best fit’ with Diabetes Queensland’s culture and values.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by telephone and interview times agreed. This should usually happen within two weeks of the closing date. If you are not successful in gaining an interview, you will not be notified. All shortlisted applicants will be notified by email on completion of interviews.
All shortlisted applicants will be asked a similar set of questions which are derived from the selection criteria. Selection of the successful applicant is based on the written application, responses to questions at interview and referee reports.