Annual General Meeting
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 52nd Annual General Meeting of members of the Company will be held at 5pm on Tuesday 24th November 2020 via zoom link.
Diabetes Queensland Audited Financial Statement for 2020 can be viewed here.
- To adopt the minutes of the previous Annual General
- To accept the Chairperson’s Report
- To accept the Financial Report, Director’s Report and Auditor’s Report for the year ending June 2020.
- To consider the election of Directors
A nomination form is available on the Company’s website or from the Company Secretary. A candidate’s nomination must be in accordance with the Constitution and be in writing signed by the candidate and by a proposer member and a seconder member and must be lodged with the Company Secretary at least 28 days before the AGM. A list of candidates will be on display on the Company’s website prior to the AGM.
A member or Representative entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a person to attend and vote at the meeting as the member’s or Representative’s proxy. A proxy need not be a member.
For members or Representatives wishing to vote by proxy, the proxy form will be available on the company’s website at least 21 days before the Annual General Meeting or may be requested from the Company Secretary. The proxy form must be received by the Company no later than 48 hours before the Annual General Meeting.
Members and Representatives may deliver the nomination or proxy form to the Company by:
- hand delivering it to the registered office of the Company; or
- posting it to GPO Box 9824, Brisbane QLD 4001; or
- faxing it to 07 3506 0909; or
- emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proxy form must be signed by the member, Representative or an attorney duly authorised in writing.